Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 11, 2010







"Hey guys whats up, MTC is nuts. Just imagine going to church all day, waking up at 6:30 and going to bed at 10:30 and in between all you do is church haha it's diffrent! Well I can't take any pictures cause I didn't have a memory card so if you want pictures you better get me one of those. The language is crazy. It's not very easy either but I guess we just started so we will see what happens in a few weeks but they said by week 5 that we won't be able to speak english at all anymore. I can pray in tagalog but that is about it. My companion is way cool though. He turns 22 next month but he is almost done with school. He is a lot like me in a bunch of ways too expecially how we teach and we teach really good together so it's pretty fun. No one I know but Daniel has liked it here though lol everyone cant wait to get out of here. But me and my comp get to go on a field trip tomorrow and were pretty stoked about that. We get to go to the dentist because his retainer fell out and I get to go with him. Yesterday we got to walk around the temple and I had to make the comment that I thought it was pretty dang sad that we found that as fun or
at least one of the funnest things we have done so far haha. But gym time is definetly the best here. Basketball is so much fun and I dont think I've lost a game yet, same with volleyball it's way fun to play but it's only for 45 min. We went through the temple today and that was pretty cool too. But mondays are my P-days and the only days I can write. But anyways I hope everything is going alright at home. Talk to you next sunday."

Elder Riner

2 comments:

  1. Jen I love this. I'm so grateful to have it so we can all keep up with him. PLEASE get him a memory card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!!! The pictures are awesome and this blog is priceless Jennifer if you are who did this thank you so so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete