Sunday, August 22, 2010

Man this week went really fast, I don’t know why it just did. Not to much happned just a bunch of missionary work. Man it was crazy though last Monday I watched a guy dieing, he was literlay just slowly dieing and there was nothing they were goin to do about it. It was the weirdest feeling ever just seeing this guy on the very brink of death and all I wanted to know was what the heck he could be thinking of, one of his lungs calapts and it looked like it was SOOO hard for him to breath he was fighting for ever breath, it was way crazy. We had something pretty funny to, my comp is just dumb sometimes lol but we had a first lesson and guess what we taught?!?! Law of chastity, dumbo lol but it was actually pretty much a really good lesson and I was going to connect it to the restoration but she was just not ready lol her mind was probably like WHAT the heck who are these people, but she committed to live it so it was good I guess. We also got some more baptismal dates and stuff, are work is improving every week so I am way happy about that, my comp is always way shocked at are numbers, I think there kinda knew to him J, but something else happened that was cool this week, ok so here they have these awesome spiders and there way cool looking like there legs are all different colors and stuff sometimes and there real cool, there about the size of a quarter, and what u do is u catch them at nght and then u make them fight eatchother. U get a stick aout a foot long and u put them both on in and they fight, its really cool ill have to record it sometime but I got to do it. Its crazy the spiders crawl all over ur arm and then sometimes they jump so u grab there web and pull them back on and make them fight. It is SOOO cool. My comp is to scared to do it, if they bite u I guess u just get like sick or something. Not sure but it was way cool. My personal study has always been one of the best parts of my mission and I love it so much I learn a ton all the time. But yesterday I was reading or studying something and I thought about Christ being the only begotten. I started to read the Pearl of great price, man it is so awesome I love it. I remember a part that I read at the beginning of moses 1 lke verse 20 somthng when moses sees the everything and he is like “woe, I cant believe how small man kind really is, I never even knew that” that’s pretty much what I interpreted it is and it is so true and I don’t even have to see it like he did to know its true I trust him and then when u read there in Abraham about time, and how there is no start or end and stuff u just cant grasp it is so out of here. This earth life is SOOOO small its crazy. Well anyways tahts my week, pres also came and talked with us, he said I am moving and probably going to be a leader, or atleast senior next transfer, sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment