Sunday, August 29, 2010

A New Area



Well this week has been pretty freakin crazy I don’t even know where I can start. Saying good bye was kinda hard but it wa really easy too I was so ready to leave but then when the people ur teaching are like “man u where suppose to baptisme me” its hard and then saying by to all ur converts and just giving them that last piece of advice u can, man it was crazy. My comp was pretty to leave though lol I loved him as much as I could but there was things that just bugged the crap out of me and im just glad I got through it, me and god did a way good job with him I think, the last thing he told me was, “ You trained me well don’t worry”, cause I didn’t want him going passaway and I was worried about people I left but it was seriously i trained that guy lol. My last night we had the funeral for that guy we killed (they gave him a blessing that he would die cuase he was really sick a nd old), it was weird, we were talking if we need to talk to pres cause we killed a guy or something lJ. alright so my new area, so it not the prettiest area but that is the last thing I look for in an area, my bishop is SOOO awesome, he picks up all are investigators and brings them to church, we already have a ton of baptismal dates and then I brought some things with me I have learned and we got like 5 more lol so this cycle will be a lot of baptism its so cool teaching people that actually listen to u and aren’t just trying to hide, that’s all I got use to over there in mabini, pincock is my ZL now I love that guy and miss him he said the same thing to me, and my knew comp is cool too his name is elder rause, and he is a stud, he isn’t the most obedient guy, but there isn’t a pure obident guy in all of my zone, I am seriously going to struggle its going to take all I got just to stay obideint, its cause the missionaries here are SOOO cool, there called spartents, it means that u work HARD but u have fun too, meaning ur passaway and u do passaway things, and the thing is they all get a lot done and there good missionaries, I already have a ton of friends, but there passaway too lol, so im going to do my best to stay obedient. But I am really excited for my area, being the leader is a lot different though, I didn’t know it would be, I thought it was just the same, but everyone looks to me here for everything, I taught are whole class yesterday for like a hour with nothing planned and we only got half way through the lesson. But im way excited for my area, its HUGE, and there is no tricycles, we WALK sooooo much, that’s like the first thing everyone told me when I got called there, but its alright I love walking, its just that its soooo stinking hot. Ok there is my week, now im way excited to here about the fair, I think my body is like way use to the fair, thats all I could think about all week, it was all I could just to concentrate on my real work J hope everything went all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment