Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010

Whats up? Man the mtc is really going by fast now I can't believe it. Ya I heard the same thing you did but I don't know if it's true I think we get our flight plans this week, then I'll know for sure. Good ya got the card lol. Hey I tryed to write Chelsea on her email thing but I don't think she got it. Well I'm still learning a ton but its tough. We saw pictures of the place I'm going and its definetly the best mission in the Philippines just kidding, I don't know but the rice things are the coolest thing ever and I can't wait to send you pictures when I get there they will blow your mind for real. Man I don't know what to write... it's the same freakin thing except for how much I am learning and I cant really type that lol but I am learning a ton. I finished the BoM yesterday and I started it the day I got here. I was going to do that thing to pray to see if its true and I started to do it and then I just stoped and I was like I don't need to do this it's a waist of time. I already know it's true more then anything in the world so I'm starting to read Jesus is the Christ now. Its a really good book too. I really had never known how important Jesus was in our lives. I always thought of God as the most most most important thing but I have really learned a lot about that and how Jesus is so important and after I learned that things seemed to go so much better for me and I just wanted to learn and teach and try to hard its awesome. Oh ya and the other exciting thing is that my teacher got engaged to his girl friend. It was awesome lol except he had it all planned out and stuff and he told us before he even asked her which surprised me but then when he went to do it it snowed and he recked and it
was horrible lol but he asked her yesterday and she said yes so that cool he is way way cool. Alright well that's it. Life for me might sound boring but it is not lol its the best. Love ya all. Try to be good lol best advise I can give from were I am lol.

Elder Riner

1 comment:

  1. That awesome Colton. Be safe and do your best. We love you.

    ReplyDelete