Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise


Well, another week. Not too much happened this week to be honest, except my tagalong is getting better because I have no choice he really doesn’t know ANY English. We have a lot of investigators right now, and pretty soon were going to be having a ton of baptisms, actually seminary just started and in one day we had ten referrals and we keep just getting more and more but there all like 13 or 14 little boys, so I could be getting a TON of baptisms but there is no way I’m going to have all those baptized boys go inactive and have that on my conscience so were going to meet with their parents. If their parents will listen too then that would be awesome. But if not the kids can just keep taking seminary and learning about our church and hopefully get baptized when their older. But really this week hasn’t been so adventurous like the others. A ton of walking and contacting and stuff it’s pretty boring but I die every night when it’s time to go to bed. One of our investigators gave birth to a dead baby this week. She fell and didn’t really think too much of it but her stomach was hurting for three days then she gave birth and it was dead. Way sad and weird but I think they already buried it and everything. It was actually our investigators kid that is already a member and always listens but she is like 28 or something. Well that is really it. Besides a bunch of teaching and walking and things I don’t want to type, I am really starting to like my comp. he is pretty funny, he is way way cool and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment